Theology is referred as study of a god or of religious faith, practice, and experience, or of spirituality. It is elaborated more as study by a person of his or her religious tradition, to make comparison between religious traditions and many other aspects of religions. Below are provided online resources to learn Theology.
- Internet Christian Library: It is a foundation laid by The Institute for Christian Leadership (ICL) that provides its resources for Christian higher education institutes from 1983 through 1995. These services include publishing the Faculty Dialogue and sponsorship of a host of writing seminars and workshops for faculty that addresses critical issues facing Christian higher education.
- Catholicculture.org: It provides faithful Catholics the information, encouragement and perspective to become an active force for renewal in the Church and society and to develop authentic Christian culture in a secular world. For achieving its goal it uses means of the distribution of news, commentary, spiritual resources and practical suggestions.
- The Center for Reformed Theology and Apologetics (CRTA): It is a dedicated effort to provide biblically sound online resources for the education of God’s people. It is committed towards system of doctrine known to be as Calvinism. That is a most biblically faithful systematization of the Bible’s teachings.
- The Online Theology Library: It provides both students as well as scholars with vast resources of references materials related to the theological studies. It was fabricated with objective to provide means and ideas for exhaustive research and study from a place and location. This online library provides resources and tools that includes on, Old Testament Studies, New Testament Studies, Theology Proper, Christology, Pneumatology, Bibliology, Soteriology, Ecclesiology, Eschatology, Angelology, Anthropology, Hamartiology, Hermeneutics, Ethics, Philosophy, Homiletics, Archeology, International Newspapers & Magazines and more.
- The ORB: It is an academic site that is written and maintained by medieval scholars as for the benefit of fellow instructors and serious student. It contains many sections like The ORB Encyclopedia that is a chronological and geographical index of essays, bibliographies, images, documents, links, and other resources, selected out by ORB section editors to illustrate their selected topics. Next is the ORB textbook library that contains full length textbooks written by experienced scholar-teachers and is tested both in the classroom as well as on the internet. There is a list of essential tools of medievalist provided by James Marchand and educated by Stephen Mark Carey.
- Reigion-online.org: It includes nearly 6000 articles and chapters on topics related to Old and New Testament, Theology, Ethics, History and Sociology of Religion, Communication and Cultural Studies, Pastoral Care, Counseling, Homiletics, Worship, Missions and Religious Education. One can search info either by category or author wise.
- BMA Seminary: This library is controlled and run by Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary and provides a number of informative and useful resources related to Theology, Philosophy, and Apologetics and Biblical studies.